"Designing Growth Strategies is in our DNA"
The increasing patient population has raised the need for tools to store and analyze a large amount of patient data in order to reduce the burden of the healthcare providers. In 2013, a team of researchers suggested a new approach, CONFlexFlow, in order to integrate clinical outcomes and clinical decision support systems. The clinical decision support system is an intelligent system which analyses past data, treatment patterns, and gives smart decisions in order to improve the health of the patient. The important advantage of a clinical decision support system is that it provides knowledge and person-specific information to clinicians, staff, and patients. Currently, there is a global need for systems with advanced algorithms, interactive interfaces, and service-oriented architectures to deal with the rapidly increasing prevalence of chronic diseases followed by increasing patient population.
Growing demand for intelligent software solutions with the aim to efficiently manage rapidly increasing patient pool across the globe is expected to boost the growth of the global clinical decision support systems market during the forecast period. Moreover, the capability of software technology to predict patient conditions is extensively projected to increase the adoption of clinical decision support systems shortly.
To gain extensive insights into the market, Request for Customization
Certain factors, such as reluctance of healthcare resources to install and operate clinical decision support systems, are expected to hamper the growth of the global clinical decision support systems market. Moreover, higher costs of software installations and post-sale supports are also considerably expected to restrain the growth of the global clinical decision support systems market.
Some of the major companies that are present in the global clinical decision support systems market are Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Change Healthcare, McKesson Corporation, Medical Information Technology Inc., Computer Programs and Systems Inc., Curaspan Health Group, Wolters Kluwer, Hearst Health, CureMD Healthcare, Enli Health Intelligence, Epic Systems Corporation, GE Management Systems, Healthagen, Healthcatalyst, Homecare Homebase, IBM Watson Health, and others.
By Delivery Mode
· Cloud-based Delivery System
· Standalone Delivery System
· Clinical Informatics and Surveillance
· Clinical Drug Information
· Disease and Condition Management
· Formulary Management
· Medication Safety
· Patient Education
By End User
· Ambulatory Surgery Centres
· North America (USA and Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
· Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Among the segmentation, Cloud-based delivery system in delivery mode is expected to register comparatively higher CAGR owing to ease of use, comparatively lesser cost and higher agility offered by cloud-based delivery systems.
Regulatory scenario for key countries
Key startups with their funding overview
New product launch
Recent industry developments such as partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions
Key performance indicators for global clinical decision support systems market
North America is expected to hold a considerable share in the global clinical decision support systems market owing to higher adoption of clinical decision systems by a higher number of healthcare institutions. Moreover, the launch of new technologies to integrate existing data handling systems such as EHR and clinical decision systems are offering predictive scenarios for patients, which is responsible for better patient experience and treatment. Asia Pacific holds huge potential for growth of the global clinical decision support systems owing to rapidly increasing patient population and growing need for software assistance for managing this increasing patient population. Furthermore, increasing collaboration between healthcare institutions and information technology companies for developing new systems is expected to boost the growth of the global clinical decision support systems in the Asia Pacific.
Key Industry Developments
· In July 2018, Elsevier and RELX Group agreed upon strategic collaboration with aim to develop and commercialize online radiology diagnostic decision support tool, STATdx.
· In August 2018, Mayo Clinic and National Decision Support Company (NDSC) agreed upon strategic partnership with aim to design and develop Integrated Blood Management System (IBMS). The new launch will strengthen clinical expertise of Mayo clinic and EHR – enabled clinical decision support system product portfolio of NDSC.
· In September 2018, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Launched two new software solutions in their clinical decision support systems product portfolio. NAVIFY Clinical Trial Match and NAVIFY Publication Search with aim to locate relevant content of particular disease condition or drug phase on clinical trial and medical publication databases.
· In December 2018, University of California, San Francisco launched an advanced data extraction tool which will extract data from Health Systems and directly transfer it to the EHR systems in order to assist physicians to improve clinical decision support for new born patients.
“We are happy with the professionalism of your in-house research team as well as the quality of your research reports. Looking forward to work together on similar projects”- One of the Leading Food Companies in Germany
“We appreciate the teamwork and efficiency for such an exhaustive and comprehensive report. The data offered to us was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!”- Intuitive Surgical
“I recommend Fortune Business Insights for their honesty and flexibility. Not only that they were very responsive and dealt with all my questions very quickly but they also responded honestly and flexibly to the detailed requests from us in preparing the research report. We value them as a research company worthy of building long-term relationships.”- Major Food Company in Japan
“Well done Fortune Business Insights! The report covered all the points and was very detailed. Looking forward to work together in the future”- Ziering Medical
“It has been a delightful experience working with you guys. Thank you Fortune Business Insights for your efforts and prompt response”- Major Manufacturer of Precision Machine Parts in India
“I had a great experience working with Fortune Business Insights. The report was very accurate and as per my requirements. Very satisfied with the overall report as it has helped me to build strategies for my business”- Hewlett-Packard
“This is regarding the recent report I bought from Fortune Business insights. Remarkable job and great efforts by your research team. I would also like to thank the back end team for offering a continuous support and stitching together a report that is so comprehensive and exhaustive”- Global Management Consulting Firm
“Please pass on our sincere thanks to the whole team at Fortune Business Insights. This is a very good piece of work and will be very helpful to us going forward. We know where we will be getting business intelligence from in the future.”- UK-based Start-up in the Medical Devices Sector
“Thank you for sending the market report and data. It looks quite comprehensive and the data is exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the timeliness and responsiveness of you and your team.”- One of the Largest Companies in the Defence Industry