"Smart Strategies, Giving Speed to your Growth Trajectory"
Virtual PBX is a system that uses cellular data to transmit calls over the Internet to smartphones, tablets, and PC, etc. Unified Communication is the technology that provides different communications platforms, and considered as one of the major drivers to drift the growth of virtual PBX market. According to IEEE, (the institute of electrical and electronics), the global market of unified communication would grow at 8%, to reach market value at US$ 108 Bn in 2019.
A virtual PBX provides inexpensive service to the organization by offering lower costs internet calls and other services. The Virtual PBX Office is built around Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and helps the companies to increase efficiency, optimization, speed and timings of logistic services by providing business-oriented call controls in organizations. Some features of virtual PBX include voicemail, auto attendant, unlimited call handling, centralized voice, and fax mail and advanced departmental queuing. Further, it provides benefits such as status, chat, video conferencing, queues, for iOS and Android and more operating system.
To gain extensive insights into the market, Request for Customization
Rising adoption of telco cloud computing, lower data storage costs, high growth rate data, and increasing adoption of advanced call routing technology are expected to propel the global virtual PBX market significantly, during the forecasted period. In predicted period. Other drivers such as evolution in AI and blockchain technology coupled with a rise in e-commerce business are expected to drive the growth of the virtual PBX market globally. Furthermore, growth in unified communications backed by AI services is expected to drive the growth of virtual PBX systems market.
Some of the major players in virtual PBX market include: 3CX Ltd., Alpha Telecom Services Inc., RingCentral, Inc., BroadSoft, Inc., BCE Inc., Mitel Networks Corporation, 8x8, Inc., Digitcom, AllStream, Inc., Voysis IP Solutions Inc., Birch Communications, Inc., and TeraGo Networks Inc. among others.
· Network Traffic Management
· Virtual Assistance and Support
· Emergency Call Routing Services
· Configuration and Change Management
· Bandwidth Management and Optimization
· Online Charging Services
· Virtual Deployment and Setup
· Protocol Management Services
· North America (the USA and Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
· Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
North America is expected to hold the major market share and dominate the virtual PBX market during the forecasted period. Further, the growth in the North American region is due to the low cost of TCO (total cost of ownership) and OPEX (operating expenses) set by the government, required for hosted PBX as compared to the traditional telephony system
Key Industry Developments
· In 2018, Virtual PBX.com, Inc., launched VirtualPBX Web Phone running on TrueACD technology. VirtualPBX Web Phone is a web-based, cloud communications tool operated on Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) network. It provides facilities such as unlimited call handling, advanced departmental queuing, video conferencing etc. among others.
· In 2018, 3CX Ltd. developed UC PBX that allows organisations to easily deploy virtual PBX system based on telco (telecom) cloud computing services in their business without any complex hardware installation. This would provide services such as interoffice calls, leverage low cost SIP trunk pricing, hosting Cloud network and auto configuration of software.
“We are happy with the professionalism of your in-house research team as well as the quality of your research reports. Looking forward to work together on similar projects”- One of the Leading Food Companies in Germany
“We appreciate the teamwork and efficiency for such an exhaustive and comprehensive report. The data offered to us was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!”- Intuitive Surgical
“I recommend Fortune Business Insights for their honesty and flexibility. Not only that they were very responsive and dealt with all my questions very quickly but they also responded honestly and flexibly to the detailed requests from us in preparing the research report. We value them as a research company worthy of building long-term relationships.”- Major Food Company in Japan
“Well done Fortune Business Insights! The report covered all the points and was very detailed. Looking forward to work together in the future”- Ziering Medical
“It has been a delightful experience working with you guys. Thank you Fortune Business Insights for your efforts and prompt response”- Major Manufacturer of Precision Machine Parts in India
“I had a great experience working with Fortune Business Insights. The report was very accurate and as per my requirements. Very satisfied with the overall report as it has helped me to build strategies for my business”- Hewlett-Packard
“This is regarding the recent report I bought from Fortune Business insights. Remarkable job and great efforts by your research team. I would also like to thank the back end team for offering a continuous support and stitching together a report that is so comprehensive and exhaustive”- Global Management Consulting Firm
“Please pass on our sincere thanks to the whole team at Fortune Business Insights. This is a very good piece of work and will be very helpful to us going forward. We know where we will be getting business intelligence from in the future.”- UK-based Start-up in the Medical Devices Sector
“Thank you for sending the market report and data. It looks quite comprehensive and the data is exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the timeliness and responsiveness of you and your team.”- One of the Largest Companies in the Defence Industry