"Smart Strategies, Giving Speed to your Growth Trajectory"
According to a report published by UN (United Nations) 2018, nearly 47% of global population now online and adopting social media sites. Digital Content Creation is the process of creating ideas and gathering information from any media in specific contexts. It can be available in various forms such as text, audio or video files, graphics, animations, and images. Digital content creation software helps in providing authoring, publishing, and distributing digital content to the user. Digital content creation offers numerous benefits such as low-cost operation, huge return on investment (ROI), easy to measure and adjust, brand expansion, easy to segment, specific targeting, and focus on conducting business. Further, it provides a way to increase scalability in the brand by allowing the organization to connect with its traffic audience.
Growth in IT investment, adoption of AI, and implementation of cloud computing are the key drivers responsible for the growth in global digital content creation market. Other factors such as lower data storage costs and the rise of e-commerce business platform are expected drivers of global digital content creation market.
To get information on various segments, share your queries with us
Some of the key players in global digital content creation market include Adobe Systems Incorporated, Aptara Inc., Acrolinx GmbH, Apple, Inc., Corel Corporation, Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd., MarketMuse, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Quark Software, Inc. and Trivantis.
Segmentation of the Global Digital Content Creation Market
By Industry Vertical
· Retail & E-commerce
· Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
· Media and Entertainment
· Travel & Tourism
· North America (the USA and Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
· Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Globally, North America is expected to be the largest contributor in terms of revenue to the digital content creation market during the forecasted period. This is primarily due to strong technological advancement and considerable application of content creation tools in several end-users such as media and entertainment sector across the region. Further, Europe is also expected to hold a strong position in this market. For instance, in October 2018, more than US$ 45 Mn was awarded to digital infrastructure development projects. During 2017-18, the Digital Single Market Strategy was implemented by Europe government that includes elements which drive Europe a step further in accelerating growth of the digital content creation market.
Key Industry Developments
· Magisto Ltd. introduced Magisto’s Emotion Sense Technology (EST), uses AI based processing that enables users to turn their gallery of images and video into high quality movies with Hollywood style suspense. EST help to improve content auditing by providing flexibility, scalability, cost-effectiveness, and massive processing power.
· In 2018, Acrolinx GmbH, provider of AI software for enterprise digital content creation announces majority acquisition of Genui GmbH to further drive global expansion of global digital content creation market. Acrolinx GmbH’s AI software platform that uses a unique linguistic mechanism to "read" content and provide immediate guidance and powerful algorithm to make it more effective.